We love our customers so we only have a few must follows.
1. Everyone needs to check in and if we don't have a signed Waiver already on file, guess what you will be doing?
2. Clothing attire style is comfortable, but please keep it PG13. If this helps you will be doing a lot of bending over/squatting and raising of your arm(s) at least shoulder height.
3. Footwear attire MUST be closed toe shoes for throwers. Feel free to bring an extra pair of shoes to wear while here. We want you to leave with the same number of toes attached that you came in with.
4. Any injuries from a splinter (wink, wink) to an amputation need to be reported to our staff. We paid a lot of money for a medical kit with band-aides and rubbing alcohol of which both have expiration dates.
5. Pets are great companions which deserve to be in a safe place; here is not that place. Unless it is a registered service animal, do your pet and us a favor and leave them home.
6. Even though our facility is BYOB doesn't mean you can be visibly impaired. We will first politely ask you to leave, and if that doesn't work, we have the police on speed dial.
7. We will not be able to extend extra time do to your tardiness we require your full party to be in attendance before you can begin except if the missing people have been here before.
8. Must keep the floor clear of items at all times such as ice chests, backpacks, purses, etc.
9. Only store bought or commercially made food is allowed. Weird, right?
10. After your throwing turn, do not hand the hachet to the next person; place it back to the podium. If we have to explain why, we will, everytime we see you not doing this.
11. Our hatchets & axes are designed for throwing which means they are able to take some awkward hits, but anything over 5-mph is discouraged. Are you familiar with Sir Isaac Newton's 3rd Law...for every action (force) there is an equal and opposite reaction.
12. Once your group starts to throw, there are no "substitutions" for other people to replace those who leave or decided they don't like it. This is purely a insurance issue in that the new people will not have received or speech about safety and we may not have time to re-explain it to the newbies.
13. The Private Room has a max occupancy of 30, not 31 or 32 or 40...etc. If you book the Private Room for the 19-30 size, it must be no more than 30 due to safety consideration. If more than 30 show up, they will need to rent a lane/stall for the overrage to be allowed in the building.
No worries, we are soooo confident that you will never ever cancel that we are able to be very generous.
1. Lane reservation requires 24-hour in advance notice from your booking time for a full refund.
2. Stall reservation requires at least 3 days (72 hours) in advance notice from your booking time for a full refund. Any time earlier, your deposit is forfeited.
3. Private Room reservation requires at least 7 days (168 hours) in advance notice from your booking time for a full refund. Any time earlier, your deposit is forfeited.
If your refund is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).