You will never ever in a million years buy a better gift than a Splinters' Gift Certificate. The recipient will be able to use the certificate for up to a year from the date of purchase and the booking itself can be for any future date!
1. Click on the right which Gift Certificate you would like to purchase. You can also find these listed when Book Now.
2. Populate the "To" and "From" on how you will want it to appear on the email that is sent out.
3. Populate the "Recipients Email" on what email should this Gift Certificate be sent too. If you prefer to print the gift certificate out, then put in your email address. There is a one time use key which is what will be used to redeem.
4. Populate the "Message" on how you will want it to appear on the email that is sent out.
5. Take note at the bottom it reflects the Expiration date. Again this is the date that reflects the last day to redeem this Gift Certificate.
A copy of the receipt will be emailed to you and the Gift Certificate will be emailed as a PDF file to the recipient's email provided in step 3. This can be redeemed in person or when paying for a booking done on line.
Someone must really like you to have given you a Splinters' Gift Certificate. You will be able to use the certificate for up to a year from the date of purchase, and the booking itself can be for any future date!
For the record the Gift Certificate is able to applied to any purchase at Splinters done online or in person. Any monies left will be issued as another Gift Certificate.
1. During the payment step at the top left corner click on the link named "Gift Certificate" with an icon of a blue present.
2. A window will appear asking for the GNC Code. Enter the 18 letter & number code found under the bar code found on the Gift Certificate. If valid it will appear on the screen.
3. Click the apply button and on the amount owed will be reduced by that amount on the Gift Certificate.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 if applying more than 1 code.
5. At the bottom of the invoice it will list all the applied Gift Certificates of which any may be removed prior to completing payment.